Fond du Lac County has many individually operated food pantries, hot meal programs, and food assistance programs. This webpage is a hub of information and resources provided by the Fond du Lac Food Providers Group to support our county in getting residents connected to healthy food.
This webpage is updated daily as new information and resources become available. For a half-sheet paper version of this resource to distribute at your site, go to: QR Code Half-Sheet
Fond du Lac County Food Pantries & Hot Meal Programs:
Brandon Food Pantry is open to Rosendale/Brandon School District residents only. Open 3rd Wednesday of each month, 1:30-4:30pm for pick-up. Please do not get out of your vehicle, they will bring food to you. Location: P.O. Box 312 115 Center St. Brandon, WI 53919. Contact: (920) 273-9196
Broken Bread is handing out pre-packaged boxes. Location: St. Paul’s Cathedral 51 W. Division St. Fond du Lac, WI 54935. Contact: (920) 921-3363 ext. 6
Church of Peace Food Pantry is open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 10am-12pm. Location: 158 S. Military Rd. Fond du Lac, WI 54935. Contact: (920) 921-8215
CORE Ambassadors For Change is distributing food on an individual basis. Call to arrange. Contact: (920) 238-0793
Fondy Food Pantry is providing drive-up food boxes on Mondays from 3:30-5:30, Tuesdays from 11am-1pm, and Thursdays from 3:30-5:30pm. Location: 573 W. Rolling Meadows Dr. Fond du Lac, WI 54937. Contact: (920) 322-0369
Holy Family Catholic Community’s Meal-to-Go program (Blessed Bites) (Spanish Flier) is serving to-go meals every Tuesday from 4:30-5:30 at St. Mary Church 59 E. Merrill Ave. Fond du Lac, WI 54935. Contact: (920) 921-0580
Holyland Food Pantry is open the 3rd Thursday 9-1 and 3-6 as of 8/19/21. Please register in advance. Location: N10362 St. Paul Rd. Malone, WI 53049. Contact: (920) 286-1333
Lighthouse Christian Church Food Pantry is open Tuesday and Thursday, 10am-2pm. Must call ahead to make an appointment. Fresh bread and bakery is available in the front lobby on days the pantry is open with no appointment needed. Location: 401 S. National Ave. Fond du Lac, WI 54935. Contact: (920) 921-3477
Loaves & Fishes Hot Meal Program is offering a curbside pick up hot meal every Monday and Wednesday from 5-5:30pm. Bring proof of address. Location: Church of Peace 158 S. Military Rd. Fond du Lac, Wi 54935.
Lomira Area Food Pantry is open 2nd and 4th Saturday each month from 10-11am, drive-up only. Location: 300 Church St. Lomira, WI 53048. Contact: (920) 979-3041
Oakfield Community Food Pantry is open to residents of Oakfield School District. Open 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month from 4-6pm. Pick-up boxes are available. Please call prior to pick-up. Location: 101 N. Main St. Oakfield, WI 53065. Contact: (920) 948-0393
Pantry of Hope is open to members of Hope Lutheran Church and non-members. Call ahead to arrange time to pick up items. Location: 260 Vincent St. Fond du Lac, WI 54935. Contact: (920) 922-5130
Ripon Community Dinner is holding drive through community dinners on the 4th Tuesday of every month from 5:30-6:30 pm. Dinners will be pre-boxed meals. Location: 220 Ransom St. Ripon, Wi 54971. Contact: (920) 748-5898
Ripon Food Pantry is open to Ripon area residents only. Open Monday-Thursday from 9-11, pick up available. Call prior to visit. Location: 218 Blossom St. Ripon, WI 54971. Contact: (920) 748-3196
Ruby’s Pantry offers drive through food distribution on the 2nd Thursday of the month- next date is Thursday, May 12th. No income requirements, $25 cash donation required. For important and specific details on how the pantry will operate, visit the pantry’s Facebook page or the church website.
Salvation Army is offering in-person pantry services (as of 4/13/22) Monday-Friday 10-1:30. Location: 237 N. Macy St. Fond du Lac, WI 54935. Contact: (920) 923-8220
St. Matthew’s Food Pantry is open by appointment only. Call the pantry to arrange food pick-up. Location: 419 Mill St. Campbellsport, Wi 53010. Contact: (920) 602-3607
The Community Table Hot Meal Program is open every Friday from 11am-1pm at Waupun Food Pantry. Location: 12 S. Mill St. Waupun, WI 54963. Contact: (920) 324-4000
The Sharing Table is returning to a regular schedule the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Meals will be provided by drive-through outside the kitchen door from 5-6 pm. Location: 430 W. Griswold St. Ripon, WI 54971. Contact: (920) 748-5433
Traded Treasures Food Pantry is open Monday 10 am- 3 pm and the 4th Wednesday of the month from 5-6 pm. Location: 102 E. Jackson St. Ripon, WI 54971.Contact: (920) 748-5756
Waupun Food Pantry is open Monday-Thursday 9-3 to Waupun residents only. Call to schedule a pick-up. Location: 12 S. Mill St. Waupun, WI 54963.Contact: (920) 324-4000
We Care Food Pantry is open Monday-Wednesday 9 am-2 pm, curbside pick-up. Must call prior to visit. Location: 1596 4th St. Fond du Lac, WI 54937. Contact: (920) 923-5292
Fond du Lac County Senior Meal Information
- Provides a noon hot meal delivered Monday through Friday
- Any person 60 and over or married to someone who is 60+
- Cannot cook for themselves or have someone at home to cook for
- Suggested donation of $3.50 per meal
- To cancel a meal call (920) 929-3937 by 1:00 pm the day prior to the canceled meal
- Contact the Department of Senior Services at 920-929-3937 for more information
Senior Drive-up Meal If you are over the age of 60 and live in FDL County, you can participate in the “DRIVE UP” version of the Senior Dining Program. Call (920) 322-3630 to reserve your meal! Call by noon for the next day! (It is suggested to sign up for multiple days at once.) Pick up meal at Fond du Lac Senior Center, 151 E 1st St, Fond du Lac, 11:30-12 Mon-Fri. Cost – Suggested donation of $3.00. A family member or friend can pick up for you.
My Meal, My Way Senior Meal Program Department of Senior Services and Boda’s Restaurant, 277 S. Pioneer Rd., Fond du Lac. TAKE-OUT. For folks 60+ years of age. $3.00 suggested donation. Monday – Friday. 10:30 am – 11:45 am. Poorman’s Lobster, waffles with strawberries, and more! To register, call (920) 929-3937 the day before by 12:00 noon.
Stock Box The commodity supplemental food program provides a box of supplementary food to low-income seniors every month.
Families with Children
Fond du Lac County WIC If you are experiencing a decrease in income during the COVID-19 crisis and you find yourself struggling financially, WIC can help. If you’re a parent, caregiver or foster parent and you have children 5 years of age and under, you may qualify for WIC benefits. Find more information and to apply here.
Pandemic EBT (or P-EBT) is a special program that provides benefits for children who normally receive free or reduced price meals at school. This is a benefit that operates like FoodShare — it provides funds on an EBT card, and these funds can only be used for food.
- Videos: How to apply and use P-EBT – English and Spanish
- Videos: How to use P-EBT at the farmers market – English and Spanish
Fond du Lac County School Meals
- Campbellsport School District
- Chilton School District
- Fond du Lac School District
- North Fond du Lac School District
- Oakfield School District
- Ripon School District
- Rosendale-Brandon School District
- Waupun School District
***UPDATE*** The USDA recently issued pandemic flexibilities to allow school meal programs and childcare institutions to return to serving healthy meals this coming fall through June 2022 – this includes the extension of universal free lunch through the 2021-2022 school year.
Other Food & Nutrition Resources
- General Food and Nutrition Assistance
- If you need help feeding yourself or your family, you may qualify for FoodShare. Click here for up-to-date information regarding FoodShare during COVID-19. ***UPDATE***: The USDA issued an extension to the 15 percent increase in SNAP benefits for all participants through September 30, 2021.
- More Wisconsin Residents Can Now Qualify for Food Assistance through TEFAP (Temporary Emergency Food Assistance Program)
- Fond du Lac Area United Way 211 has information on food resources during COVID-19. Call 211 or Text “COVID19” to 211-211 to access information and resources regarding COVID-19.
- Food Resources to Help Get Through COVID-19
- Food and Nutrition Questions Related to COVID-19
- Food Safety in the Time of COVID-19: Dates on Food Products
- Making Health and Nutrition a Priority During the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic
- Wash Your Hands, Not Food Packages
- Safe Preserving Tips in the time of COVID-19
- Getting Groceries During Quarantine
- Safe Food Handling with Groceries
- Can I Get Sick from Eating Food with Coronavirus?
- Tips on Handling Fresh Produce During COVID-19
- Growing Fresh Produce During COVID-19
- Best Community Gardening Practices During COVID-19
Other Financial Resources
Resources for Food Pantries
Keeping Your Food Safe During COVID-19:
- Tips for Keeping Food Fresh at the Pantry
- General Food Safety at the Pantry
- Food Pantry Checklist: Planning for Coronavirus COVID-19
- Food Safety During COVID-19
- Cleaning & Disinfecting the Kitchen in the Time of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Pantry Response & Recommendations
- COVID-19 Prevention Practices for Distributions
- COVID-19 and Safety of Food and Donations
- Informational Posters, Flyers, and Social Media Info
- Nutrition Pantry Program: Food Pantry COVID-19 Response Facebook Group
- Food Safety & Coronavirus Resource Page
- Food Safety in the Time of COVID-19: Dates on Food Products
- COVID-19 Resources for Community and Faith-based Organizations (including elderly nutrition programs)
- Packing a Healthy Grab-and-Go Pantry Box
- Farmers Markets During COVID-19 Guidance
- Healthy Food Distribution During Emergencies
- “Prepare Your Pantry for COVID-19“, offered by Kitty Kocol (Wisconsin Department of Health Services, TEFAP) and Stephanie Jung Dorfma (Feeding Wisconsin).
- Who: All TEFAP and non-TEFAP participating food pantries
- When: Weekly on Fridays at 1:00 pm
- How: Join by phone only. Dial 267-930-4000. Meeting ID: 904-416-028 # (when it asks for your participant ID, press “#”)
- Questions can be sent ahead of the call to: DHSTEFAP@dhs.wisconsin.gov.
- The materials have all been posted to Feeding WI. You can access them here: https://www.feedingwi.org/programs/trainings/
- Briefing on COVID-19 and Food Service by Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and sponsored by the Association of Food and Drug Officials.
- Surface Cleaning & Sanitizing Recorded Webinar by Fight BAC.org
- The Impact of Coronavirus on Food Security reports, by Feeding America