Fond du Lac County 4-H Events
4-H invites you and your family to participate in this event filled with art!
Who: EVERYONE — Youth, adults and non-4-H members are welcome to participate!!!
4-H members, community youth, parents, and 4-H leaders are invited to attend. Learn a new skill or gain fresh ideas.
Monday, June 14, 2021
All 4-H members in the clothing, crocheting, knitting, Cloverbud, and Exploring projects are invited to participate in the upcoming statewide Fashion Revue.
Place: ZOOM Video Conferencing (you will receive connection info after registering in 4HOnline)
Time: Check-in on ZOOM will begin at 5:30 pm and the show at 6:00 pm.
Register in 4HOnline: https://v2.4honline.com/. Registration Deadline May 31. Instructions about the Fashion Revue zoom can be found below in the video.
4-H Fashion Revue will be held over ZOOM this year! Fashion Revue will take place on June 15, 2020 and is open to 4-H members in Winnebago, Fond du Lac, Dodge and Manitowoc counties. Watch the video below to see what to expect at this year's Fashion Revue. Registration is available in 4HOnline (https://wi.4honline.com/). Deadline June 1. See our website for more information: https://winnebago.extension.wisc.edu/4h/projects/sewing/fashion-revue/
Posted by Extension Winnebago County on Thursday, May 7, 2020
Watch for 2022 date
Fond du Lac County Fairgrounds, Cow Palace
All youth in the poultry, rabbit, and cavy (guinea pig) projects are invited to attend.
Watch for details in the 4-H newsletter
Awesome Apples Foods Revue
When: Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Where: Marian University Stayer Center, 45 S. National Ave., FdL
5:00 – 6:00 pm check-in and set up
6:00 – 7:30 pm Judging and Awards
7:30 – Plant Identification results and comments
1. Cloverbud – Grades K-2
2. Grades 3-5
3. Grades 6-8
4. Grades 9-13
A little information on the Foods Revue for members: The youth will make a food item from the category listed below using the apple theme. Youth will set one place setting, to include a recipe card for the item made, placemat or tablecloth, and centerpiece. Register in 4-H online under events!
Categories: Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entrée, Dessert, Challenge Dish: use apples, cinnamon, brown sugar, and oats, Food photography of any food, Centerpiece – must use dried or silk plant material.
1. DO NOT bring Food Revue entries to the fair.
2. Any member can make one food entry, one photography entry, and one centerpiece entry in the Foods Revue.
3. Open to ALL youth in our community and 4-H members enrolled in any project.
4. Foods Revue displays shall consist of the food(s), the recipe on a 3”x 5” or 4” x 6” card, a place setting, a placemat or tablecloth, and a centerpiece.
5. Each participant is expected to answer questions pertaining to the project work.
6. Participants may use 4-H project books, favorite family recipes, or recipes from other sources.
7. Garnishes are acceptable and encouraged for all entries.
8. Cloverbuds will receive ribbons; all others will receive premiums and ribbons. Premiums will be on your fair checks that are distributed after the fair. Additional prizes may be also presented as determined by the Foods Revue Committee. Remember to enter this item when you do your online fair entry.
9. All entries must follow the 2021 theme and contain apples in the recipe.
10. All participants are asked to bring at least 25 sample-size portions of their recipe to serve during the Taste of Fond du Lac 4-H portion of the evening. Covers will be available if participants want to take samples home.
June 26, 2021
Camp Lakotah in Wautoma, WI
Teen Leadership Day Camp
August 16, 2021 9am – 3 pm Extension Fond du Lac County
August 22, 2021 Leader Banquet & Adult Leader Meeting are being held together at Lakeside Park Deneveu Shelter on the corner of Winnebago Drive & Harbor View Drive 1:00 – 4:00 pm.
Travel information for these trips: Wisconsin 4-H & Youth Conference, Citizenship Washington Focus, National 4-H Congress, National 4-H Conference, American Spirit Experience and New Horizons.
|4-H Adult Leader Food Stand
at Fond du Lac County Fair
|4-H Teen Leader Food Stand
at Fond du Lac County Fair
|4-H Silent Auction||