“I would really like to thank Mary Theisen of Campbellsport 4-H. She has always been the one to first provide me with photos and news clippings for my record or historian books, and her efforts in supporting activities like the Bucket Fundraiser have been crucial for the club. This year, she doesn’t have any more grandchildren in the club, but she is still here supporting it each step of the way. Thank you Mrs. Theisen!” – Joseph, Campbellsport
2023 Volunteer Shout-Outs!
4-H thrives on the generosity of our volunteers. Help us show appreciation for these outstanding individuals by recognizing a specific 4-H volunteer in the county.
Participate in a number of ways.
- Submit a photo of that volunteer in action! (4-H related photos only please)
- Submit a quote
- Record a short video of yourself
- Thank you “insert volunteer name”
- 4-H Club
- Why do you want to thank the volunteer?
- What has that volunteer done for you, the 4-H project or group, the 4-H club, county, etc.?
We encourage you to submit a recognition by the 2023 National Volunteer Week, April 16 – April 22. Recognitions submitted prior to April 16 will be shared to social media throughout National Volunteer Week to celebrate our 4-H volunteers. Submissions entered afterward will still be used to celebrate volunteers throughout the year and at volunteer events.
Submit your volunteer shout-out through this Google Form.