You are viewing information about a past event.
December 14th, 2020
10:00am - 11:00am
University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension’s Heart of the Farm-Women in Agriculture ‘Coffee Chats’ will be held on the 2nd Monday of each month (10 a.m. – 11 a.m.) through March 2021.
The Heart of the Farm-Women in Agriculture program addresses the needs of farm women by providing education on farm business topics, connecting them with agricultural resources and creating support networks.
Once registered, you will receive an email confirmation containing information about joining the meeting. Registered participants will only need the meeting website link or phone number to participate.
Full ‘Coffee Chat’ Series:
- Nov. 9, 2020: Women in Agriculture – A Brief History – Jerry Apps, author and rural historian.
- Dec. 14, 2020: Putting the ‘Me’ in Merry: Self Care Tips for the Holiday Season – Jackie Carattini, Nancy Vance and Lori Zierl, Human Development and Relationship Educators, UW-Madison Division of Extension.
- Jan. 11, 2021: Tax Preparation Issues and Concerns – Gary Sipiorski, Gary Sipiorski Consulting, LLC.
- Feb. 8, 2021: How to Read and Understand Your Milk Check – Mark Stephenson, Center for Dairy Profitability
- March 8, 2021: Value Added Enterprises and Farm Diversification – Jenni Gavin, Gavin Farms, Reedsburg, WI.
For more information on the ‘Coffee Chats’ series or the Heart of the Farm Program, please visit the Heart of the Farm website: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/heartofthefarm
, call your local UW-Madison Division of Extension County office, or contact Jenny Vanderlin, email@example.com, 608-263-7795.
The Heart of the Farm ‘Coffee Chat’ series is partially funded by a CHS Community Giving Grant.