December 9th, 2021
11:00am - 2:00pm
$20 per person
Fond du Lac County Extension and Forage Council are hosting the annual Dairy-Forage Day event on December 9, 2021.
- 10:45 am Registration & Welcome
- 11:00 am More Than Forage Conversation – Corn Silage Fermentation Alters Nutritive Value: Luiz Ferraretto, UW-Madison Department of Animal & Dairy Sciences Assistant Professor and Extension Dairy Nutritionist
- 11:45 am Be Aware: The Non-Nutritional Factors in Dairy Forages: Tina Kohlman, UW Madison Extension Fond du Lac County Dairy & Livestock Agent
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 12:45 pm Maximizing Quality & Quantity of Forages Harvested in 2022: Kevin Jarek, UW Madison Extension Outagamie County Crops & Soils Agent
- 1:30 pm MFA/NAFA Update and Fond du Lac County Forage Council Annual Meeting
- 2:00 pm Adjourn
Registration is $20 per person, which includes lunch.
Eden Community Center
104 Pine Street
Eden, WI 53019