Club Leadership

Fond du Lac County


400 University Drive
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Telephone: (920)929-3170
711 for Relay
Fax: (920)929-3181

4-H Staff

Tracy Keifenheim
4-H Program Coordinator

Tina Engelhardt
4-H Program Assistant

Leaders and members wearing green 4-H shirts are helping at the Teen Leader Association food stand

Table of Contents

Annual Club Volunteer Training 

All 4-H Chartered clubs and groups need to have at least one adult volunteer attend Annual Volunteer Training. All adults and youth leaders are encouraged to attend.

Club Officer Information

One of the requirements of a 4-H Club is to have youth involvement in leadership and decision-making.  As a club office you will gain life skills of decision making, problem solving, responsibility, teamwork, leading groups, conflict resolution and more.  Specific information about each officer role is available at the Wisconsin 4-H Community Club Central.

Secretary, Reporter, and Historian Forms

All secretary minutes and reporter updates can be emailed to Tracy Keifenheim at the Extension Office. Information received by the 15th of each month will be highlighted in the Family Times 4-H Newsletter in the following month.

Treasurer Forms

Club and Committee Charters

4-H Clubs and committees handling finances must have a 4-H charter, which must be renewed annually.  The 4-H Charter formally recognizes a group’s affiliation with 4-H and grants the group permission to use the 4-H Name and Emblem.  Complete details are available at the Wisconsin 4-H Community Club Central.

Health and Photo Forms

Many county, state, and national 4-H events require a health form to enable staff and volunteers to provide basic first aid, respond to medical emergencies, and provide accommodations for youth participants.  Use this form for events, when required.

Permission needs to be granted from parents to use photos and comments of minors for UW-Extension reports, articles, and publications designed for educational, information, and promotional purposes.

4-H Members Have Accident Policy Coverage

Each member is covered by accident insurance. Clubs are billed for this annually. The American Income Life 4-H annual group accident policy covers individual 4-H clubs and country wide programs.

Plan Highlights

  • Includes incurred medical and surgical treatment, X-rays, hospital confinement, and ambulance expense up to the maximum amount
  • Covers dental services incurred within 52 weeks of the accident
  • Provides a benefit if death occurs as a result of an accident within 100 days of the accident
  • Covers loss of limbs up to a set amount
  • Optional volunteer leader coverage available. – Clubs pay for this coverage if requested.

If a member is injured a claim form needs to be completed. The form is available at  Additionally, the adult in charge of the event should contact Tracy Keifenheim at the Extension office to get the form processed.

Back to Table of Contents

Support Extension