February 25th, 2021
12:30pm - 2:45pm
Sheboygan County Extension
Online via Zoom
Thursday, February 25, 2021
12:30 P.M. – 2:45 P.M.
Register online at go.wisc.edu/2021agronomyday.
No cost too attend. An email with the Zoom link will be sent to those registered the morning of the program on February 25, 2021.
12:30 pm Welcome
- 2021 Agronomy Day—Eastern Wisconsin, Mike Ballweg, Extension Sheboygan County, John Thompson, Extension Winnebago County, Kevin Jarek, Extension Outagamie County and Scott Reuss, Extension Marinette /Oconto Counties
12:35 pm – Rodrigo Werle, UW-Madison Weed Science Specialist
- Exploring Soybean Herbicide Tolerant Traits and Waterhemp Control Strategies for 2021
- Putting Together a Effective Herbicide Program
1:15 pm – Shawn Conley, UW-Madison Soybean and Small Grains Specialist
- How do Low, Medium and High Growing Environments Impact Soybean Seeding Rates?
- Planting Dates and Maturity Groups—Setting yourself up for Winter Wheat Success
- Soybean Herbicide Traits and Yield
- Planting Soybeans Green—What Does the Data Say?
2:00 pm – Naomi Blohm, Senior Market Advisor, TFM—Stewart Peterson
- What a Difference a Year Makes. What Fundamentally Changed to Create Favorable Grain Prices
in Recent Months.
- What is the Market Outlook Ahead?
For more information Contact the Sheboygan County Extension Office at 920.459.5904.
Supporting Extension Offices: Washington, Ozaukee, Sheboygan, Fond Du Lac, Manitowoc, Calumet, Winnebago, Outagamie, Brown, Kewaunee, Door, Shawano, Oconto and Marinette.